Whynter IMC-330WS Portable Ice Maker Review 2020
Do you require more Ice for your Party hosts to chill the beverages? Then this Ice maker is the best choice to fulfill your Ice requirement. I am also one of the Ice lovers. I researched for best Ice makers and finally purchased a product. So, I bought an Ice making Machine for producing quick ice. I’m using this machine for a long time, and it is amazing. So, I want to share my personal review about this Ice maker to you.
The Whynter IMC-330WS Portable Ice Maker is the best ice maker which I bought, and it produces Ice in different sizes and quantities as per your requirements. It can be used in Kitchen, Home Bars, Hotels, RV, i.e., for commercial purpose also. So, you can also buy this Ice making machine who wants to make ice in more quantities and can easily move to different places since it is portable. Thereby, I am sharing Whynter IMC-330WS Portable Ice Maker Review.
Whynter IMC-330WS Portable 33 lb Capacity
The Whynter IMC-330WS Portable Ice Maker product is the best solution for making ice which is at a reasonable price. This product is light and compact to move and place even in small spaces. This unit is designed to make ice continuously using water which is filled inside the Unit. The attractive and ergonomic design allows the ice maker machine to fit perfectly with any settings.
The Whynter Portable Ice Maker is easy to use in which designed as compact and Light with 15 inches tall, weighs about 27 Pounds. By this, you can utilize in any Kitchen Counters, Home bars or RV. So, there is no need to get Ice from the Stores. Since it is available at the cheap price, anyone can purchase this Ice Maker Machine. Whynter IMC 330WS is the Best Countertop Ice Maker for sale available on Amazon.
The Touchpad and Indicators are Spontaneous and also alerts when there is any requirement of water or to remove Ice. The Whynter Portable Ice Maker machine makes 33 lbs of Ice per day and can contain the Ice of about 2.2 pounds. Fill the Reservoir of 3.2 Lit with Water, Opt the size of Ice as your need and let it run.
Then the First batch can make the ice within 10-15 minutes.This Portable Icemaker is easy to Clean and maintain. This Item has drain or installation to operate. To Clear the unit of Storage, there is an easy access drain port. Hence buy best Whynter Portable Ice Maker through below information.
About Whynter Company
Whynter is a small manufacturing company which was founded in California, 2006. It specializes in Electric household appliances. Whynter produces a wide array of products including portable Air Conditioners, Ice Makers, Wine refrigerators, freezers, air purifiers, fans, and dehumidifiers. Its product has combined features of space utilization, performance, and portability.
Whynter brings exceptional products that make your day a little easier and comfortable. This Company product primarily designed for Portability and Space Utilization purposes. The Whynter company provides Flexibility while using products. This company always committed offering full quality products. Check out Whynter IMC-330WS Portable Ice Maker Review along with specifications.
Whynter Portable Ice Maker Review
Whynter IMC-330WS Free Standing Ice Maker machine is light and compact to move and place even in small spaces. I purchased this product and using it for few years. So, I am giving the details regarding the product features, specifications, etc. It works efficiently and Flexible to use. Read the below given information about Whynter Portable Ice Maker Review. The Whynter Portable Ice Maker produces 33lbs of Ice per day. This Ice making machine produces nine ice cubes every cycle of 10 to 15 minutes approximately depending on the size of the cube is selected.
When the ambient temperature is lower than 59ºF, the small ice cube size is recommended to avoid ice cubes clumping together. For best performance, water temperature should be between 55ºF and 85ºF and ambient temperature between 65ºF and 77ºF. With the Control Panel, You can Automatically Shut-off when the bin is full of Ice cubes. Therefore buy this best Ice Making machine at the cheapest price. Down the page follow the Whynter Portable Ice Maker Review here.
It makes 33 lbs of bullet-shaped Ice cubes within 24 hours. Though it is a portable ice maker you can get a large quantity of ice daily. Also, for every 10-15 minutes, you can get a fresh batch of ice. Simply, you can get up to 9 ice cubes in less than 10 to 15 minutes. Coming to the reservoir, this Ice Machine has 3.2 Lit Water Reservoir and can even store 2.2 Lbs of Ice.
For the best performance, the required temperature of Water should be between 55ºF and 85ºF. The Ice basket in this Portable Ice Maker machine does not freeze the ice cubes. The Ice in the basket will slowly melt and the water will drip to the water reservoir and can be reused.
Indicators is to show that the unit is plugged in and if it is receiving power and performing operations. The unit is in operation when the Ice Size indicator (Small, Medium, or Large) is ON. Whynter Portable Ice Maker has Ice Full, Add Water, Ice Size Indicators.
This Ice making machine has soft touch buttons. In this, you can easily use the Control Panel which has Auto Shut-off when the bin is full of Ice cubes. It has a high-Efficiency CFC-free compressor with Freestanding Installation.
- Removable Ice Basket (Bin).
- Ice Shovel
- Ice Full Sensor.
- Water Reservoir.
- Ice Scoop
- Drain Plug.
- Freezing Bars.
Item model number
14.3 x 14.9 x 11.7 inches
Ice Maker Type
Small, medium, or large
Ice Cube Size
Ice Production Cycle
10 to 15 minutes
Ice Producing Capacity
Ice Storage Capacity
Removable ice cube basket
Comparison between Whynter IMC-270MS & Whynter IMC-330WS
Since I bought Whynter IMC-330WS Ice Making Machine, I found some differences in the Whynter IMC-270MS Compact Ice Maker to the present one. Here I gave the comparison between the former and current product.
- Whynter IMC-270MS Icemaker Ice production capacity is 27 pounds per day whereas Whynter IMC-330WS produces 33 pounds per day.
- The Operating temperature of Whynter IMC-270MS Ice Maker requires of 85ºF whereas Whynter IMC-330WS requires only 77ºF.
- The Whynter IMC-270MS produces only two sizes, i.e., Small & Medium whereas Whynter IMC-330WS produces three sizes, i.e., Small, Medium & Large.
- The Storage capacity of Ice in Whynter IMC-270MS is 1.5lbs whereas Whynter IMC-330WS stores 2.2 lbs of Ice.
- The Power supply of Whynter IMC-270MS requires 120 Volts whereas Whynter IMC-330WS requires only 115 Volts.
- The Water capacity Whynter IMC-270MS is 2.2 L whereas Whynter IMC-330WS water capacity is 3.2 L.
If the temperature is lower than 59ºF, then the recommended cube size is Small to avoid ice cubes clumping together. But for the best performance, the required temperature of Water should be between 55ºF and 85ºF. The Best Whynter Portable Ice Machine consumes the Power of 170W and the current rated at 2.1A. The Power supply required will be 115 Volts with 60 Hz. Then the Ice Maker produces nine cubes for every 10-15 minutes.
Placement of Whynter Portable Ice Maker Machine
- Before using the Ice maker, wait for Four hours after positioning it.
- The Ice maker should be placed horizontally on an appropriately leveled surface.
- During transportation, the incline angle of the cabinet should not be over 45°.
- Do not turn the Ice Machine upside down, because Problems may occur in the compressor and sealed system.
- To ensure proper ventilation for your Ice Maker allow 5” of space at the back and on each side.
- Clean the Ice shovel, Ice Basket, Water reservoir, and Ice scoop frequently during the usage process.
Installation Process of Whynter IMC-330WS Ice Maker
If you purchased the brand new Whynter Portable Ice Maker and Are you worried about the installation process? Here you can find detailed steps for the installation process:
- Initially Locate the Ice Maker away from direct sunlight and any sources of heat like a stove, heater, radiator, etc. Since the direct sunlight may affect the acrylic coating, and heat sources may increase electrical consumption.
- Extreme cold ambient temperatures may also cause the Ice maker not to perform correctly.
- Check the condition of Ice Maker & the accessories.
- Before using the Ice maker let the unit rest for Four hours. In this time the multifunction in the cooling system due to transportation is reduced.
- Clean the Interior with lukewarm water.
- Now Plug the Ice Machine into an exclusively grounded wall outlet.
- Do not under any circumstances cut or remove the prong from the power cord.
Customer Service and Warranty
Customer Service: To obtain service or information, contact Whynter LLC via email at email@example.com or call 866-949-6837.
This Whynter Portable Ice Maker Machine is warranted. If the Ice Making Machine proves defective within one year from the date of purchase, return the defective part or appliance, within two months of purchase after two months to one year, Under this warranty, Whynter company will repair or replace any parts found defective.
Warnings & Safety Measures
You should follow the safety measures to prevent any damages, injuries. So follow some precautions regarding the usage of the product. So, read all the instructions before this appliance:
- Never clean machine parts with flammable fluids. The fumes can create a fire hazard. Do not use an excessively wet cloth, industrial solvents, and oil-based products to clean this appliance.
- Do not store or use gasoline or any other flammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
- The fumes can create a fire hazard.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children with reduced physical, sensory or mental
capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not turn this machine On and Off by plugging and unplugging. Always use the ON/OFF switch.
- To avoid the risk of shock, the product should never be used in steam or wet areas.
- During installation, the power supply must not be excessively or dangerously bent or flattened.
- Ensure objects do not obstruct the air vents.
Whynter Portable Ice Maker Reviews of Users/ Customer
The Customers has reviewed this Ice Making Machine with 3.9 Stars in Amazon. 43% of Users rated 5 Stars for this Ice maker. Have a look on some of the reviews given by Amazon.
Customer Review : 1 “This little ice maker is great!”
Customer Review : 2 “Just ordered this ice maker & got it a wk sooner then anticipated, so the shipping was awesome! Set it up h love it so far. All three sizes of the ice are perfect thus far, the machine is quieter then expected & pops out the ice quick. Ill update after I’ve used it for a few weeks.”
Customer Review : 3 “This tabletop ice machine kicks out about 8-10 pieces of ice every 10-15 minutes or so. The ice itself is pretty small even on its largest setting, but if you need more ice for a get-together or something, this is a decent option. It’s portable too, so you can make ice anywhere there is an outlet. We plan on using it most when we have company, just turn it on about an hour before people get here, and we should be okay for drinks.”
To satisfy all your ice making needs, Whynter IMC-330WS portable ice maker is an easy and effective solution that comes at an affordable price. When I bought this ice maker I found it very attractive in the first sight itself. Its ergonomic design fits any of your counter space perfectly. As it is highly compact you can easily move it from one place to another. You can even take it for campings or trips to make your party more enjoyable. We have provided all the important features, specifications, advantages and disadvantages of this machine clearly in this review. Check out and buy this compact ice maker at the best price.